how to simply repeat order to PCBway


After my PCB Project completed. Here my Arduino board i spread to my friends. One of them is Mr. Chandra built that Arduino Board with all of parts. Thanks to you "Mr. Chandra". Let's mark this PCB with QC Passed sticker. The next question is "how to repeat order to PCBway ???"  Log in into pcbway.com and choose sidemenu : active order - completed. Click that and the form show like this below.




Click Repeat Order, just simply step fill out the number pcs and duration (cost) fabrication type, ordinary $10 or Epxress (move expensive)  I choose ordinary in 2-3 days process fabrication.


Click submit. ok thats is Wa are done order. NO need re-upload gerber files just wait for audit design. Unfortunatelly i cannot change my green board into cool color white or red board in this form. perhaps PCBway can do that for me. please.... :-)



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini