I am glad to order PCB from PCBway


Hello outthere, How do you do ? At this times I would like to write my purcasing experience. Little bit intro, I'm electronic hobbist, do this hobby in leasure time in weekend. Since 1994 until this time my age 39 year old. and my ID on PCBway Wo9439 wow..can you see that number?  easy to remember. this month i built digital. I redesign layout of this PCB.. i have several parts that not use.. several again from abandond device at my warehouse, so what can we do now? Tada...This is it.. clock in box shape about 10cmX8cm, powered with baterai 9 Volt.

Hurray.. my PCB arrived
after i'm recieved the PCB from PCBway I thought it very nice if i must add some teks about the value of sparepart. i little bit confused and must read back to my hardcopy of top layer frequently. I must double check again to export value layer into gerber top outline. Yeah valueable experience.

About the PCB Price
Search for cheapo stuff  as usually is my habbit. then I choose the satisfied prototype PCB with special price offer. with 10 pcs all about only $10  i knew the quality of this product before so i want to make a order again next time.

About the shipping
DHL is fast and good but i dont hesistate with the time. just use cheap shipping 1 Kg with $10..$12 from HKpost. Plus low cost of Custom Tax fee (the Price PCB not more than $50). I am Always talking via e-mail with CS to get news information about how this PCB dispatched. She is very helpfull.. English Language is the best. I'm happy with the quality of PCB product. Wait for my other project. Packing is best, with vacum plastic,  put in doubleply paper box. bonus bubble wrapper.



About the board quality
Many blank space for several people will love this design cause clean look. Sometime I am do wierd modification, i put something new on it. The good news the material is easy to drill for bolt and nult 3mm addition purpose. but i wish in next time i want to fill up up all text as promotion. put website nametext. put datetime. My plan Put my id number and my projectnumber as this format  Way_id + Projectnumber at corner so clear to see, not covered by IC  (example Wo9439Ax4)  other art perhaps put cartoon images. I hope i can do that. Can’t I ?

Spread to my Friends
i'm admin of three public forum group about electronic truff come on and join us, learning electronic project with something cool, select your passion in, light circuit, robotic microcontroller, or audio project. Meet me online overthere..
facebook.com/group/kumpulanskema  
facebook.com/groups/rangkaianelektronik
facebook.com/groups/elektronikadigital

this is my motivation to write
  * $30 cash coupon: more than 500 words + share on forum, audited through as recommendation
  * $50 cash coupon: more than 1000 words + pcb pictures + share with good response on 2 forums, blogs or communities, audited through as essence.
  * $100 cash coupon:  more than 1000 words + pcb pictures + share with good response on at least 3 forums, blogs or communities, audited through as full level.  How about you ?

So what is PCBway dot com?

The Cool Place not only Printed Circuit Board Manufacture but the website accomodate community to work together, your design and creativity about technology innovation goes here.  Come on Join us lets talk, discuss and share your projects. Psst.. they have free coupon.. i love free stuff, i love this free blogger site.. thank you...

okey that all my story, back to work ...


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

how to simply repeat order to PCBway