Purchase Experience - Fabrication Progress at PCB Way

hello outterside people.. i have story about Print Circuit Board at PCBway. Pay Attention on this life cycle of my journey PCB.


Start from making order. simply try choose special price for prototype design, it's only $10. dont click any wierd options or the price become bigger hahahha. after that order successfully saved. you can se at right side click to send the gerber files. you can read they article about how to create gerber file from eagle brd file. I got news that my Gerber files error. several layer become one file GTL. huh careless.. must reexport again . second trouble. drill file txt cannot read. Wrong format? not RS-274D ?? so i must download the Software Gerbv from Sourceforge to make sure the gerbers files display correctly.



After Production finished, you got e-mail from PCB way that your orders have been PCB dispatched to you. I use HK post.. about two week include long time include my local goverment custom inspection.
next step are wait a while, lets they audit your gerber file. in the ,night i got e-mail from PCBway that notice my gerber passed the audit.
Go to web PCBway and make a payment. I have coupon to pay that. I hope i will gain some coupon again to complete payment my next order.

At this time still work in progress. soon about 2-3 days. they will delivery to me. i will tell the great story when PCB arrived.

next step is report that your PCB has delivered. and dont forget last action share your Purchase experience then write down the post report like this post. Also my purpose to gain more free coupon.. cool isnt it ?

okay enough information right now. too much info make me and you confused :-) go for that, try it.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

how to simply repeat order to PCBway