boborachman project 147 uno proto shield the prototype expansionboard with mini breadboard for Uno

dear students
I ordered uno protoshield for my project before. my plan create display shield. thanks for PCBWAY that supply me with this cool stuff with fair price (average price not to cheap not to expensive) but i got it for free yeeahhhhh... visit pcbway dot com and try LUCKYDRAW to obtain beanpoint if you lucky person then you have some hundred beanpoint to gain gift. Giveway shop section have many stuff to choose. go ahead what you waiting for?

back to my project, next step i must design the track beacuse it use strip board type so i think i also use wire beside copper track at pcb shield
thats it. to be continue

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

how to simply repeat order to PCBway

USBASP Downloader PCB purchase from PCBway.com